• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

The Paper Players Clean - and - Simple Challenge #271


Hello again, I've made a card for this week's Paper Players Challenge-pp271. Had a lot of fun making this one. 
Once again I used Stampin Up’s Flurry Of Wishes & Wonderland stamp sets to make this card. I stamped the snowflakes with Night of Navy (Stampin Up Ink), Pumice Stone and Faded Jeans (Distress Inks) onto the tag I cut. The paper is Whisper White cardstock. I edged the tag with some 2-way Glue and then dipped it into my Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (both of these items are Stampin Up Products too). I matted the tag onto a slightly larger tag cut from Crumb Cake Stampin Up cardstock. Can you tell what paper crafting products I like best. I used the new Softly Falling Textured Impressions embossing folder on the first mat behind the Tag. This embossing folder Is 6”X6”. I so hope they continue making that size. I love being able to use  them on more than one size card. The second mat is Crumb Cake again. To finish off the card I tied a bow with some 1/2” sheer navy ribbon and added rhinestones to the snowflakes. Thanks again for looking, and have a good Day.

Comments

  1. Jan, this is beautiful! I love your snowy tag and that gorgeous Night of Navy bow. The embossed background is perfect! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!