• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenges #192



Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I have been able to post anything, or make anything to post. My mother in law passed away on March 18th and the services were held in San Diego, CA. It took us almost a month  to get that settled. But we are home at last and are slowly finding our way out of the sadness that we felt through it all.

The card I created is for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge #192. I really like their sketches, don't you?
It was a lot of fun playing with the watercolor background I created for it. I found a tutorial for that  over on friends gatherink. You should try it if you haven't already.

Ingredients:

Paper - Pool Party Cardstock for the base & banner, Watercolor Paper for the Card Front, Bermuda Bay Cardstock for the Focal Mat and Whisper White Cardstock for the focal image and the Sentiment Banner.
Framelits - Lots of Labels.
Ink -  Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Watermelon Wonder, Soft Suede and Soft Sky.
Embossing Powder - White.
Stamps - Flowering Fields (Retired), First Sight & Birthday Blossoms.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Jan, I'm stunned! This card is gorgeous and the watercolor background is amazing. I just want to get lost in the details of this card. The embossed flowers in the background really add such interesting detail. I love the Flowering Fields stamp set. So sorry to hear about the loss of your Mother-In-Law. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. ~Pam, Dt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, Pam is so right, this card is stunning. The watercolor and embossing is really eye catching. My condolences on the loss of your MIL. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew, I'm so glad you did! xo Crystal

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry to read of your loss, Jan. I am glad that you're back to creating - I think the creative process helps us move through our grief.
    You've created a gorgeous card; the watercolour emboss resist background is beautiful, and the colour palette is so soothing. I'm glad you've joined us for this Paper Craft Crew challenge, and hope you join us again soon. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, I gotta say Stunning was the first word that came to mind when I clicked on your link. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card this week with us at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jan, what a lovely card! There is nothing like being creative to relieve one of the sorrow that comes with loss. The colours you've used and the wonderful layers in the background really speak to me. I find myself getting lost in your card, moving from one beautiful element to the next. Thanks so much for joining the Paper Craft Crew Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! I love the combination of watercoloring and heat embossing. Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan, your card is GORGEOUS!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed my video and I'm thrilled to see how you made the technique work for the challenge. Stunning card and thanks also for joining the Paper Craft Crew's challenge :) Best, Rina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!