• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Holiday Catalog 2016 Sneak Peek



Hello Everyone,

 I hope your summer has been going as well as mine has. We started off in June with my wonderful kids throwing a 50th Anniversary party for us. Family and friends came from all over. It was very special and I will always remember it. A couple of our friends arrived in their motorhome for the party and pretty much stayed with us for about 6 weeks ( My son in law and grandson had created an RV space down in front of our house). We had such a great time. I was sad to see them finally leave but I know they will be back. There is a lot more to see and do in Colorado. Since then, around the middle of July I had Cataract surgery in my right eye. I will be so happy when they get the other one done too. That will be in 2 weeks. Yeah!!

So, my first post in quite a little while is a Sneak Peek at a couple of the new items that will be available in the Holiday Catalog starting in September.

The new Pine Bough Textured Impressions' Embossing Folder makes a great background for the beautiful ornaments on this card. One of which is a Shaker Ornament. How cute is that? The new Merriest Wishes Stamp Set and Merry Tags Framelits Dies are the products I used to create this card. You can also make them up as tags to go on your gifts.

One of the perks of being a Demonstrator is the ability to order our products before they go live. If you are a Serious Stampin' Up Collector this might appeal to you as well. This set could be a part of your kit. I would love to have you on my team.

Here is another look at this set as shown in the new Holiday Catalog.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store Here. Thanks for looking!