• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Cookie-Cutter Halloween & TGIF Challenge



Well It's Monday again,

Today I am posting a card I made for the TGIF Theme Challenge #73. The "negative space" reminded me of the cute Peek-A Boo card Bibi Cameron made.  So I Cased that card with just a few changes. 

The Card Base and the little black rings around the "Negative Spaces" are Basic Black Cardstock.
The Card Front, Tag Front, Cookie-Cutter Halloween Cut-Outs, and the Inside piece are Whisper White Cardstock, 100730.
The Tag is cut from the Playful Palette DSP Stack, 141657.
The cardstock behind the circle out-outs and the Vampire's Bow Tie, are cut from a scrap piece of Peek-A-Boo Peach Cardstock, 141417.
I cut the Tag using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, 133324, on a 2 in piece of Playful Palette DSP. The bottom of the tag was cut with the Banner Triple Punch, 138292.
The Tag Front is a 1 3/4 in strip, rounded at the top with the Project Life Corner Punch, 135346.
The Sentiment on the tag is from the Suite Seasons stamp set, 142209. I colored the stamp with a Pumpkin Pie Stampin'Write Marker, 142032. Then stamped the Bats, from the Cookie-Cutter Halloween stamp set, 142255,  in Basic Black Ink, 140931.
The cute little Vampire, Skeleton, and Mummy from the Cookie-Cutter Halloween set are stamped in Basic Black Ink. 
I also stamped the Skeleton and the BOO in Basic Black Ink on the Inside Card Piece.
The circles on the Card Front were cut with a 1 3/8 in Punch, 119860. The Black Rings were first cut with a 1 1/2 in Punch, 138299 and then cut with the 1 3/8 in Punch. I glued the Black Rings on with the Fine Tin Glue Pen,138309.
I glued the Tag Front onto the Tag, added some Dimensional's, 104430, to the back of the Tag and popped it up onto the Card Front. 
The Card Front is raised using the Foam Adhesive Strips. If you have not used these before, Bibi has a video on how she did her card using the Foam Adhesive Strips on her blog.

I have tried to include all the catalog numbers for items used to crate this card. Just to make it easier for you to find them.
As always,

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Jan this is a fantastic card! I love that you framed the circles in black to really make them pop! And that ribbon?? I didn't read the details on it, but it's awesome! So glad you shared your card with us this week at TGIF! Hope to see you playing along more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those creatures are super cute peeking out! Thank-you for playing along with the TGIF Challenge - Krista Frattin from Canada

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!