• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Mojo Monday #478



Good Evening,

I don't normally like to use the same set twice in a row. But I can't help it. Dragonfly Dreams is such a great stamp set. Then you add the co-ordinating dies and they are just irresistible. So when I saw the sketch on Mojo Monday's blog I just had to use it again. I won't even mention the other dragonflies I have played with.

Mojo Monday #478 allowed me to also break out the new DSP, Falling In Love. The colors are so lovely. Sweet Sugarplum, Soft Sky, and Very Vanilla are my favorite cardstock colors to go with the DSP. The Dragonfly was embossed in Copper and I colored the wings with a Blender Pen. The Dragonfly landed on a Soft Sky Stitched Shape Framelit that has been matted onto a Very Vanilla Scalloped Circle from the Layering Circles Framlits. The sentiment comes from Gift of Love, a host set that is still available in the annual catalog. I added a few Blushing Bride sequins for a little bling.

The Dragonfly Dreams Bundle is now available for purchase in my online store. If you make a $50.00 purchase (before tax & shipping) you can choose a FREE item in the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Who doesn't like FREE?

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!