• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop #19 - Color Challenge


Welcome to the 19th GSF Blog Hop. This month we are all working with a Color Challenge. The colors that were chosen are Island Indigo,  Lemon Lime Twist & Early Espresso.

Now I have to confess something. Color Challenges cause me to run in terror. I sit there staring at my Stamp Pads (in the chosen colors) and just freeze up. I like to work with a stamp set. So for me this was like going backwards.


I remembered seeing, somewhere, Pinterest probably, Lemon Lime Twist embossed with the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. So, I told myself to start there. Which way, which way? I had other things in mind for the Petal Palette set, so that one was out.


Then I thought about my favorite set from the Annual Catalog, Dragonfly Dreams. So I started playing. I stamped the wings stamp using a sponge dauber in Lemon Lime Twist and Island Indigo. The body of the dragonfly became the Dragonfly Die cut. Then I staggered a couple of Stitched Shape Squares under the Dragonfly. I used the Banner Die from the Petals & More Thinlits to cut out my sentiment. On the Inside layer I used the dotted stamp along the bottom of the layer in Lemon Lime Twist & Island Indigo. I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Day in Island Indigo.

Well it's time to hop over to the Talented Karie Beglau's blog and see what inspiration she has created for you. Just click on the Next Arrow below and you will be taken to her blog. Thank you for taking the time to drop by.
Jan Musselman - You are here.

                                                                       Product List

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I think i ssaw your insperation too but then forgot about it thank you for reminding me now i will have to case yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love it! I really need to pull out those dragonflies...thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and it is one set I have yet to get! Love the colour combination it works really well together. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Jan and it's totally different to mine :) Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Where are the rules for the challenges please? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tank you, We are part of a Facebook Group. Global Stamping Friends.

      Delete
  6. So pretty! Thank you for sharing Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!