• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

MOJO 227- Monday's Sketch Challenge



Well it has been a long time since I posted anything. Hopefully I am breaking the dry spell. I've been looking for the right sketch to use this little BugaBoo Brat on, and this Monday's Mojo Sketch fits the bill. The paper is from BoBunny and I used a couple of Spellbinder Dies. The Hearts are from Verve Stamps, Cut Above Dies. The sentiment is from Verve Stamps, Love Notes. The Love Notes stamp set is one of the many new (to me) Verve Stamps sets I purchased with the $100.00 Gift Certificate I won participating in the Verve Sketch Challenge in November last year. Which was only 2 1/2 months ago. Feels funny saying last year. Hope you enjoy the card and thank you for looking.