• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

The Deconstructed Sketch #41


For Christmas this year my daughter and husband gave me my first set of Copic Sketch Markers. Ever since then I have been happily inking images right and left. Now that sound like I have been ale to get them on to any cards or other media. Not so. The company I work for is installing a new computer system, it started for me in December and they just switched it over on the 1st of March. I have been living and breathing SAP.


I just loved this sketch when I saw it. Simple and elegant. It's already been added to my favorites and I decided it would be perfect for the Tiddly Inks Wryn and Wren - Too Tweet image. So let's see... The paper is from Basic Grey Sweet Threads. The leaves are stamped and die cut from Bloom & Grow, made by my favorite stamp makers Verve Stamps. The sentiment is stamped on to the Charming Banner Die cut, also a Verve product. The flower is from the Heartfelt Creations Daisy Patch Dies, made by Spellbinders. The Circle and Lacey Circle are Spellbinder dies as well. The horizontal strip was punched with a Martha Stewart Deco Shell Punch. Ribbon is Offray and the Stickie Jewels are both from my LCS.

Comments

  1. This is adorable! I love the papers and the bright colors and I absolutely love Wryn! Thanks for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!