• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Mojo Monday #433



Good Day Everyone,

Hope your week is going well. Mine has been ok, getting tired of snow. Well I got a new order in from Stampin' Up yesterday so that always boosts my attitude into smiling.

For the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #433 card I decided to use the new Blooming' Love set. The papers are from the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack and the Love Blossoms Cardstock Pack. I also cut 2 hearts from the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper with my Itty Bitty Accent Heart punch. The reds in the photo are actually more of a rose color. I'll have to watch that on my next photo with this set. I love this stamp set so be ready to see lots of cards using it. Until Valentine's Day anyway.

Don't forget to check out the Weekly Deals. Just click on the Shop Now button and it will take you to my store. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Jan
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog