• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge Sketch #193



Hello Everyone,

I am a little late posting this so please forgive me. The card I made for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge #193 is made from the Stampin Up' Birthday Blossoms set. I also used the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper. Like I said, a little late. Gotta Post it. LOL.

Comments

  1. What a cheerful card! I love the flowers on the sides of the circle. I also like how you accented the flowers with sponging. Great card! Thanks for playing with the Paper Craft Crew. - Rina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, love the serene feel of this card. The flowers stamped in the background along with the added flowers around the circle are the perfect touch. You rocked the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. ~Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Jan. I love the colours you've used. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!