• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Flurry Of Wishes & Freshly Made Sketches #252



Hello Again,

The Freshly Made Sketches team is hosting a fun challenge this week. Karren Johnson created Sketch #252 and the designers did an outstanding job creating cards for the sketch. I know it inspired me.

I am still in a Holiday mood, thanks to our new products in the 2016 Holiday Catalog. But this time I have used a set that is in the Annual Catalog. It was carried over from last years holiday catalog. I cased this card from one of the examples in the catalog.

Flurry Of Wishes is the stamp set I used for the card.
Card Base & Card Front are Whisper White cardstock.
The 1 inch strip at the bottom is Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock and I added some Washi Tape from the Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape set. I stamped the background with a stars & snow stamp from the Holly Jolly Greetings set in Sweet Sugarplum Ink. I stamped off twice to lighten the effect. Then I stamped 3 of the 4 Snowflakes available in the Flurry Of Wishes stamp set in Sweet Sugarplum Ink, stamping off to create different intensities of color. One of the small Snowflakes is stamped on Vellum. I used my Flower Medallion Punch to cut the large one and the other ones were cut with the co-ordinating Snow Flurry Punch. I love my punches. I taped off the sentiment stamp to use just the bottom 2 lines and stamped Believe In The Miracle in Sweet Sugarplum. I used one of the dies from the new Bunch Of Banners Framelits. I popped up the large Snowflake with some Dimensionals and added some Silver Metallic Thread behind it. The final touch was adding some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the Snowflakes.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! The snowflakes look so pretty in pink - great look! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!