• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Sunday Stamps SSC146



Good Morning,

I have been having so much fun with the new Beautiful You Stamp Set. I have done everything from watercolor to paper piecing with the images, oh and using the new Watercolor Pencils too. Today I am sharing the Paper Piece Card that I made for the Sunday Stamps SSC146 - Getting Sketchy Challenge.
I used colors from a color challenge over on the Paper Players Challenge blog. The colors were Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate and Copper Foil. I also used the falling petals paper found in the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper. It was just perfect for the dress and hat. I did not have the Copper Foil Paper so I used Copper embossing under my Detailed Floral Thinlits cutout. I also tied some Copper Metallic Thread around my Card Front. I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies to cut my smaller oval around my image and then matted it on to a slightly larger Oval that I cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies.
Below you will find a list of items I used to create this card. You can purchase them thru me by clicking on the Shop Online link to the right.

Cardstock:
Blushing Bride -131198, Smoky Slate - 131202, Very Vanilla - 101650
Ink:
Smoky Slate - 131179, Basic Black - 140931
Stamps:
Beautiful You - 143637
Dies:
Stitched Shapes Framelits - 145372, Layering Ovals Framelits - 141706 and Detailed Floral Thinlits  - 141482.
Copper Metallic Thread - 141696
Watercolor Pencils - 141709

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Oh I really love this lady Image
    one day I want to buy this
    adorable color combo
    sweet card
    Many thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this time
    Hugsä
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and elegant looking card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!