• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends #14: Halloween

Welcome to the 14th Global Stamping Friends bloghop. If you've joined me from Angélique Stempelkeuken blog welcome or if you've found me by some other route, also welcome. I hope that you enjoy the bloghop and don't worry if you get lost along the way as I've listed all the participants at the bottom.

This months theme is Halloween. I have a card to share with you as well as a new video to go with.
The details are listed below. 





Card Base – Basic Black Cardstock, Cut at  5 ½” x 8 ½”.
Card Front - Spooky Night DSP, Cut at  4” x 5 ¼”.
Inside Layer – Very Vanilla Cardstock, Cut at  4” x 5 ¼”.
Stitched Oval – Very Vanilla Cardstock ,  2 ½” x 3 ½”.
Scalloped Oval – Pumpkin Pie Cardstock,  2 ¾” x 3 5/8”.
Spooky Night DSP Rectangle -  2” x 3 1/8”.
Pumpkin Pie Mat – 2 ¼” x 3 3/8”.

Scraps of Very Vanilla & Pumpkin Pie – Sentiment Strips.
Ink – Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black.
Stamp Set – Spooky Cat 
Stitched Shapes Framelits 
Layering Ovals Framelits
Classic Label Punch

Stamp the hat with Basic Black. Stamp the Potion bottles on the oval next to the hat with Basic Black. Also stamp the sentiment in Basic Black on the Very Vanilla scrap. Then the Potion bottles on the inside layer in the lower left hand corner. Stamp the potions in the following bottles. Center bottle – Pumpkin Pie, Right bottle – Wisteria Wonder,  Left bottle – Cajun Craze. Stamp the Witches Hat in Basic Black, color the buckle with Pumpkin Pie. Glue the DSP Rectangle to the Rectangle Mat, then glue them to the card front.  Glue the Stitched oval to the scalloped oval. Pop up the ovals with Dimensionals. Attach the Classic label to the oval with glue dots. Glue the inside layer to the inside of the card.
Blog Hop List

Stephanie Nash
Ellen Woodbridge
Kimberley Anne Morris
Karie Beglau
Angélique Stempelkeuken
Jan Musselman - You are here!
Mary Ann Kay Rossiter
Tricia Butts
Jenn Curtis Charles
Christina Walker
Narelle Fasulo
Marieke Bart
Sarah McDermott



Product List

SaveSave

Comments

  1. Wonderful use of that stamp set! Might just need to CASE this if that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. I love all the layers and how you paired everything together. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, I can't wait to make one ;-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute - The design is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Jan. Thank you, for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jan. I love the way the potion theme carries from the stamps to the background and then the accent on the envelope. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!