• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends 16th Blog Hop - Festive Celebrations

Welcome to the Global Stamping Friends 16th Blog Hop. Our Theme for this month is Festive Celebrations. For our Hop this month I chose to share 3 of my Christmas cards that I will be mailing out this year. I hope you like them. I fell in love with the Be Merry Suite when it first came out in the Annual Catalog. One of the many things I love about Stampin' Up! is the way they co-ordinate the stamps with the Designer Series Paper.

Details:
Merry Mistletoe Stamp Set
Be Merry DSP
Be Merry Cardstock Pack
Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
Layering Squares Framelits Dies

Bottom Left Card -
Card Base - Garden Green Cardstock - 5 1/5" x 8 1/2",
scored at 4 1/4"
Card Front - Be Merry DSP -
4" x 5 1/4"
Inside Layer - Whisper White Cardstock - 3 3/4" x 5"
Rectangle Mat - Be Merry DSP - 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Green Rectangle Mat - Garden Green Cardstock - 3" x 4"
Green Vertical Banner - Be Merry DSP - 1 1/8" x 3 3/4"
Sentiment Rectangle - Whisper White - 2 1/8" x 3 1/8" - Square Stitched Shapes Framelit
Sentiment Mat - Garden Green - 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" - Layering Scalloped Square Framelit.
Ink - Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green
Bow - Double-Stitched Ribbon

Right Card -
Card Base - Garden Green Cardstock - 5 1/5" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Card Front - Be Merry DSP - 4" x 5 1/4"
Green DSP Strip - Be Merry DSP  - 7 /8" x 4 1/4"
Large Rectangle Mat - Be Merry DSP - 2 1/8" x 3 1/4"
Green Rectangle Mat - Garden Green - 2 1/4" x 3 7/16" - Layering Scalloped Square Framelit
Small Rectangle Mat - Be Merry DSP - 1 1/8" x 3 1/4"
Green Small Rectangle Mat - Garden Green - 1 1/4" x 3 7/16" - Layering Scalloped Square Framelit
Sentiment Rectangle - Whisper White - 2 1/8" x 3 1/8" - Square Stitched Shapes Framelit
Sentiment Mat - Garden Green - 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" - Layering Scalloped Square Framelit.
Ink - Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green
Bow - 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon

Top Left Card -
Card Base - Cherry Cobbler Cardstock - 5 1/5" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Card Front - Be Merry DSP - 4" x 5 1/4"
Card Front Mat - Cherry Cobbler - 4" x 5 1/4"
Card Front (2 Pieces) - Be Merry DSP  - 2" x 5 1/4" - Glue to the Card Font Mat
Ribbon - 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon
Sentiment Rectangle - Whisper White - 2 1/8" x 3 1/8" - Square Stitched Shapes Framelit
Sentiment Mat - Garden Green - 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" - Layering Scalloped Square Framelit.
Ink - Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green

Jan Musselman - You Are Here!



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for Looking!

Product List

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

  1. Those are super awesome! I've been wanting to make cards with that set and coordinating DSP, and I even have the ribbon, so these are perfect. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Jan. The ribbon, makes this suite I think. Thanks for the instructions and for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so cheerful, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are wonderful. I love the traditional Christmas green and red theme. Really gets you into the spirit of the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!