• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

GSF Special Anniversary Blog Hop




Today marks the 1st Anniversary for the Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop. As a new member I stand in Ahh of the talent that can be found in this group. They have been together for only 1 year and are celebrating it with a special Anniversary Blog Hop. So as Sarah would say: " Grab a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy the hop".

My Anniversary Card is made from a brand new stamp set that will be available 14 days from now (September 1st). The Painted Harvest stamp set will be a very welcome addition to your fall stamp collection. It is a 2 step stamp set with a beautiful watercolor feel.

Card Details:


Card Base – Early Espresso Cardstock 119686,  5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”.
Card Front, Inside Layer, Stitched Label and Leaf Branch – Very Vanilla Cardstock 101650,
Cut 2 at 4” x 5 ¼” (one is for the Inside Layer), 1 1/2" x 3"(Label) & Scraps for the Leaf Branches.
Ink – Crushed Curry 131173, Daffodil Delight 126944, Garden Green 126973 & Soft Suede 126978.
Stamp Set  - Painted Harvest Stamp Set 144783
Dies & Punch - Stitched Shapes Framelits 145372 & Leaf Punch 144667
3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon - Crushed Curry 144197
Gold Faceted Gems 144141
Gold Metallic Foil Doilies 138392

Card Front– Stamp the Sunflower backgrounds in Daffodil Delight, Then use Crushed Curry to stamp the second stamp paying attention to the direction of each stamp. Use Soft Suede to stamp the centers (Stamp off once each time) I did stamp the centers more than once to cover the area, turning the stamp slightly each time (it can get too dark, so do this sparingly). 

Sentiments – The Stitched Label on the Card Front and the Inside Layer are stamped with Soft Suede*.
After Stamping the " Happy Anniversary" Cut it with the small Stitched Square Shapes Framelit.

Leaves - Stamp the Leaf Branch with Garden Green. I Stamped off once with the background stamp onto scrap paper before stamping the leaf. Then Stamped full Strength with the detail stamp. Cut them out with the coordinating Leaf Punch.

Assembly -  I tied the bow onto the card front first. Slide the Gold Foil Doily under the ribbon. The Stitched label is popped up on Dimensionals. Tuck the Leaf Branches in under the Label with Glue Dots. Add the Gold Faceted Gems. 

*I printed out a special Sentiment for the Inside Layer Just for the Hop. 


Below you will find a list of the blog hop participants. If you lose your place or happen upon a bad link( Blog Hop Gremlins). Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like what you saw here today.

Jan Musselman - You Are Here

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR

If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, Then you can order your supplies in
my online store here. Thanks for Looking!

Comments

  1. I love this set Jan I too stamped the center more than once to fill it up as well I love the colours you have used Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, look how clever you are with that cool insert! And those little Gold Faceted Gems along with the Gold Doily, really warm up the card and make it cozy. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty. Love this. Very cute card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jan. You have used this set to perfection. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely beautiful! I LOVE everything you did to this card...the accents...the colors...beautiful!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card. The gold doily adds a wonderful touch of elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Jan and your tip about rotating the centre stamp is just genius! Great attention to detail too on the insert - thanks for inspiring us all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely card and it really does make me want to grab a cup of coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Cad Jan...also love the flower centre tip....

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!